Surfing star, recording artist and model Daize Shayne lives the dream. Beautiful, athletic, feminine and strong, Daize is one of the hottest new rising stars to hit the entertainment scene. The two time world champion longboard surfer was recently featured in Maxim and two issues of ReadyGo Magazine Japan in which she had 16 fullpage color photos of her modeling alongside Britney Spears and others. She has also been featured in numerous other international
magazines. Daize brings the California dream to the world. She’s a champion athlete, hot model and talented musician who has it allin a natural, wholesome way. She is the epitome of the California dream. She appeals to men, women, boys and girls. She represents a lifestylean American and California lifestyle that is intriguing and exciting. She looks great in both a beach or nightclub setting. She can promote any product that fits “the lifestyle.” From Coke to SUV’s, from singing in a nightclub to surfing on a beach, people want what Daize represents. Today’s generation is inspired by Daize’s high energy as she challenges them to live their dreams and be all they can be.
• 2004 World Longboard Champion
• 1999 World Longboard Champion
• 2nd Place 2000 World Longboard Champion
• 1st Place Quicksilver Winter Classics 1999
• 1st Place Converse/Longboard Magazine nose riding championships 2003
• 2003 finalist, Action Girl Of The Year
• Media experience: Host/Emcee for Blue Torch, ESPN, 54321 on Fox Sports, Featured in National Geographic, Step Into Liquid, and dozens of other surf movies. Featured on Jockey Billboard in Times Square, covers on Wahine, On The Board, and Dune magazines. Features in W, Teen ,YM, Seventeen, GQ, Sports Illustrated, and just about
every surf magazine on the planet. Commercials for Jack In The Box, Festpa, Mastercard, Dr. Pepper, GAP, Bugle Boy, Vans Shoes and Union Bay.
• Has appeared in numerous magazines, including Roxy, GQ, Sports Illustrated, Ollie Girl, ReadyGo, Relax For Girls, Maxim, W, Teen, YM, Fine, Nalu, Seventeen, Wahine, On The Board, Longboard Magazine, Dune and many others.
• Is a highenergy singer/performer with a scorching new CD on the way. Her new rock CD features wailing vocals and slammin’ tracks that are sure to make big waves in music entertainment.
• Has been a spokesmodel in commercials for major corporations such as MasterCard, Dr. Pepper, Gap, Bugle Boy, Vans Shoes, Jack In The Box, Festpa, and Union Bay.
• Is a surfing pioneer, one of the few women to succeed in a maledominated sport.
• Has MC’d for ESPN, Fox Sports, and Blue Torch.
• Is a philanthropist and role model who mentors innercity kids.
Record Label: Brodsky Entertainment
Producer: Cliff Brodsky